PWC Careers France
|Hiring Organization||PwC France|
|Post Name||Senior Buyer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 3000 To EUR 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 92208|
Job Description & Summary
We are looking for a Senior Buyer in the marketing/communication and HR families within the purchasing department. Reporting to the Head of Purchasing Department.
Your role will be that of a real business partner with our internal customers in order to contribute both to the achievement of strategic priorities (in particular monitoring and cost control) as well as to the development of the image of this department.
Your role will be to manage and coordinate purchases within your scope of responsibility. You will be responsible for the results of your scope. You know how to manage your projects independently. You actively participate in the continuous improvement of the service by being proactive.
What you can expect from the mission
- Participate in the development of purchasing strategies for its purchasing families according to the needs and objectives of the company, in consultation with internal customers;
- Participate in the rationalization, securing, and industrialization of processes, and methods with a view to improving general performance
- Evaluate and preselect the best suppliers for its family of purchases;
- Organize and manage consultations, conduct negotiations with suppliers up to the development of contracts;
- Identify risks and opportunities related to suppliers, markets, etc.
- Monitor contracts and subcontracting in collaboration with prescribers;
- Participate in the establishment of a Purchasing culture and have Purchasing recognized as a true value-creating partner;
- Participate in the evolution of the Purchasing Department by taking responsibility or participating in certain transverse actions
This list of missions is not exhaustive and may change according to the needs of the department. If you have excellent human skills, organizational skills, and great professionalism, we would like to meet you.
What we expect from you
Graduate of a Bac +5 you have at least 7 years of experience in purchasing
Your main qualities are:
- Proven experience as a buyer
- Confirmed experience in contractual aspects
- Your interpersonal skills, your communication skills, and your leadership make you a high-level negotiator, capable of developing solid relationships with all stakeholders (internal customers, etc.)
- Results-oriented, you are innovative in your search for solutions and you demonstrate a strong autonomy in the management of your daily missions
- Agile, curious, and collaborative, you know how to adapt to changing strategies and challenges.
- Finally, your commitment, your rigor, your autonomy, and your voluntarism allow you to respond to the requests of the various interlocutors.
- Comfortable with office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English