Senior Care Worker
We are currently looking for Senior Care Assistants to join our Domiciliary Care team in the Hertfordshire area!
On a day-to-day basis a Senior Care Assistant:
- Supervise staff on the field
- Train/induct/Shadow new care staff
- Complete service user reviews
- Prompt and ensure clients are taking their medication on time & correctly.
- Identify any training needs of junior care workers and inform to the Care supervisor accordingly.
- Generally, assists with service users’ overall comfort and well-being. Enables service users to dress, undress, wash, use the toilet, bathe; and prepare and serve meals to service users.
- To observe, monitor and report to the Care Manager any significant changes in the service user’s health or well-being,
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high- quality service provision.
- To maintain ongoing service user compliance by undertaking care plan and risk assessment reviews.
- Management of medication
A Senior Care Assistant:
- Must be able to work flexibly Monday – Friday with Alternate weekends.
- Must be willing to learn and use their initiative to thrive to be the best.
In return we will give our Care Assistant :
- A Competitive Salary
- A free DBS
- Monthly pay
- Paid holiday
- Comprehensive & ongoing access to our online training platform
- Opportunities to complete NVQ/QCF/Apprenticeships
- A staff reward scheme.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Level 3 in Health and Social care or equivalent
- Three years’ experience in Health and Social care
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to plan and organise; can work under pressure
- Ability to lead effectively and be a member of a team
- Flexible to work shifts
- Good knowledge of CQC requirements
- Good IT skills
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.