Jobs in France For Indian
|Post Name||Senior Data Engineer – Data Demand Squad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 47000 To EUR 58000 Per Year|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75011|
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the Data Demand squad. This squad is in charge of all our data products around BlaBlaCar passengers. 700 employees can use these data products, with about 20 analysts as power users.
The product creates value by providing a unified platform that stores, documents, and queries data. The data warehouse is built around two main components: Google BigQuery and Airflow.
- You will be building efficient and robust data models for large volumes of data
- You will be developing and optimizing the data workflows from the raw layer to the data mart in our data platform
- You will be implementing solutions to improve the data quality
- You will be the point of communication for all Data Engineering decisions in your domain
- You will take a central part in the Data Engineering Chapter, defining policies and standards for data management
- Articulate the strategy to build a data platform; this platform enables a mesh of autonomous data domains to interoperate.
- Ability to design a data architecture
- Ability to work hand-in-hand with data consumers on a daily basis
- Experience in Engineering Analytics (working with DataMarts)
- Strong SQL skills & work experience in a cloud data warehouse
- Strong experience with Python, including testing, deployment, and codebase refactoring
- Experience with Airflow is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and you enjoy sharing & learning from others
- Results-driven and impact-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English
What we have to offer:
- An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, Ukraine
- Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, and access to top conferences across Europe.
- Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts, and after work (when the sanitary conditions permit it), or meme battles on Slack.
- Shared company principles guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goals. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your Future Benefits:
- Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- A fair and competitive salary package
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Holidays: 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- Parental policy
- Training and career development programs
- Free carpooling & bus rides wherever whenever