Amazon France Jobs
|Post Name||Senior Program Manager Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 92000 To EUR 93000 Per Year|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75010|
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, smart, and driven people.
Amazon is seeking a Senior Program Management to be inserted into the Early Life cycle Management team within the EU Global Reliability Team (GRT). ELM (Early life-cycle management) Team’s mission is to deliver scalable and repeatable processes to enable Amazon’s growth in a scalable and structured way.
A Sr. ELM Program manager manages the lifecycle of a complex cross-functional program with considerable impact or challenging business goals; they are responsible for the creation and the implementation of standard processes on a cluster of sites and work stream. Working across organizations, they may influence external customers, partners, system owners, and/or architectures.
As a work-stream owner, a Sr. ELM participates in annual lessons learned workshop to define updates to network programs. They can provide key guidance on the change management process and support program SMEs in the decision-making process.
A Sr. ELM Program manager develops and provides guidance to their direct reports to ensure they can effectively coordinate site activities during all project phases. They can manage priorities and resources to ensure ELM deliverables are on time and to the required quality. They are people leaders, and their focus is to develop the team members to the next level.
A Sr. ELM Program manager is a data-driven manager with great communication skills. They manage the preparation of Weekly and Monthly Business reports of their work stream. They own the presentation of key data to internal and external team members, supporting escalation with internal and external Regional stakeholders when needed. They contribute to white paper preparation and are key members of driving long-term initiatives and programs.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead and develop a team of 4+ Program and project managers.
- Led continuous improvement for all new buildings including cross-functional change management and procurement.
- Create and manage the scalable process to allow the execution of simple to complex projects within the Amazon network, ensuring performance from Day1.
- Manage very complex network programs by means of metrics and KPI, escalating problems on time and actively helping their resolution.
- Creation KPIs to manage development and operational needs.
- Specify and coordinate standards and deliverables for new equipment being turned over to RME.
- Partner with stakeholders to share the WW experience.
- Manage relevant stakeholder relationships at an EU and World Wide level.
- Prepare reports for communication at a senior level.
- Degree in Engineering (any field) or a related field from an accredited university or substantial experience in a Leadership role. ( Two years experience in Amazon RME leadership role)·
- Experience in the job of Engineer, Process Engineer, Manufacturing, Procurement, Supply Chain, or related discipline·
- Familiar with material handling systems (MHS) installation, operation, and maintenance · Experience and knowledge of modern program management techniques and methodology· Familiarity with analytical techniques·
- Experience in budget management including ROI analysis to build complex business cases· Experience teaching, mentoring, · Working knowledge of diverse MHS and OEMs·
- Established project manager at a leadership level · Ability to lead others in a technical role and interact with all levels of management · Experience using MS Excel, MS Project, and MS PowerPoint·
- Ability to review and manipulate data in Excel across multiple data sources. · Willing to travel up to 50% of the time · Fluency in English required. A plus is speaking other EU languages
- Masters’ degree in Engineering (any field) or a related field from an accredited university. or MBA, advanced degrees, and/or Black Belt certification(s)
- Strong working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma methodologies.
- Experience in technical program management.
- Proven record of expert communication skills & experience in managing multiple projects at once