Jobs in Bordeaux
|Hiring Organization||The Blue House|
|Post Name||Service agent – M/F|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 20 To EUR 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Bordeaux, France 33000|
The La Maison Bleue Group, a company specializing in the management of crèches for companies and communities, has remained faithful to its values: an innovative educational project common to all crèches. On the strength of its growth, the La Maison Bleue Group offers care throughout France with 400 nurseries, in which 5,000 professionals welcome 15,000 children a day, and a network of 1,500 partner nurseries.
La Maison Bleue also offers companies turnkey offers to enable their employees to reconcile professional and private life. Do you want to give a new impetus to your career? Join a growing group that will support your development! Our nursery in Bordeaux (33000), with 60 places, is looking for its Service Agent – M/F to support it in its reception mission.
Attached to the management of the crèche, within a multidisciplinary team, your missions are as follows:
- Ensure the maintenance of equipment and premises, respecting hygiene standards and defined cleaning protocols: floor and wall surfaces, internal windows and doors, furniture, indoor/outdoor spaces dedicated to children, common areas (WC, changing rooms, staff room)
- Clean/disinfect cleaning equipment and monitor stocks of cleaning products: order, reception delivery, storage.
- Manage the nursery linen: collection, sorting/machine washing, folding, and storage.
- Ensure the preparation and service of meals in compliance with HACCP hygiene standards and protocols in place: heating of dishes, preparation of starters/desserts and additional ingredients, preparation of trolleys, temperature and sample readings, management reserves, and follow-up of expiry dates.
What are your strengths for this position?
- Experience in the cleaning sector (preferably in a health or medico-social reception structure). Imperative knowledge of HACCP standards and hygiene protocols.
- Interest in the job of caring for young children and desire to join a collective childcare structure.
- Sense of organization, ability to take initiatives adapted to issues related to the reception, hygiene, and safety of young children. Discretion and adaptability.
Because our network is growing, because our expertise and the quality of our hosting project are based on your know-how, we place continuing education at the heart of our concerns. Join our project, share our values, and integrate one of our Blue Houses!