Quality Assurance Production Trainee
Full Job Description
SGSCO is a collective of companies, expertise, and talent assembled specifically to help brands own every possible moment — in the physical world and in the digital world — when a consumer’s desire can be converted into action. We are not a holding company, we’re the team for the future, helping brands own the moment. With offices in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, SGSCO boasts a diverse client base consisting of many well-known global brands.
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Trainee to join our team. No previous experience is required for this role, as full training will be provided, however a background in manufacturing or production, or an interest in working in production or Quality Assurance would be advantageous.
Working as part of the Quality Assurance team under the supervision of the Quality Manager Europe, you will support the QA team in the maintenance of the Quality Management System and the Operations team to deliver service and Quality to our customers.
In this role you will:
- develop training & qualification packages
- manage and update controlled documentation
- perform internal audits
- Report KPIs
- Investigate Quality incidents and follow up on CAPAs
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Keen eye for accuracy and fine detail
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated approach at all times
- Good report writing skills
- Good understanding of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint & Word, Teams, SharePoint
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and priorities
- Confidence to be able to work on their own and as part of a wider team
This role is a time remote position with some travel to head office in Hull
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.