Shadani India Private Limited
Full Job Description
Sales Officer (Location: South Delhi)
We are looking for Sales Officer for FMCG Company (Job location: South Delhi)
Roles and Responsibilities: –
· Responsible to create and maintain long-term consumer relationships.
· Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
· Visiting marketplaces regularly and ensure fulfilment of market needs on time.
· Make phone calls to prospective consumers to explain the company’s products and encourage sales.
· Answer client questions and, where needed, escalate complex issues to the appropriate departments.
· Maintaining accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
· Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
· Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
· Atleast 2-3 years of work experience in the same field / industry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.