Vegetable Farm Worker
Full Job Description
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
Work site environment
- Organic farming
- Other vegetables and melon farming (except potato)
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Hoeing crops
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
Type of crops
Equipment and machinery experience
- Farm truck
- Tillage equipment
- Vegetable harvester
- Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.