Digital Business Development Professional
About the job
For our Electrical Products (EP) Digital Sales and Marketing team, we are seeking a dynamic, motivated, and team-oriented professional. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your analytical skills and learn from industry leading company then this may be the position for you!
What part will you play?
- Working with local and global E-Commerce and Digital Marketing teams to identify the needs of digital sales channels and the journey of end-customers on online platforms.
- Responsible for all Digital Platform developments, including DigiOneNow, Siemens.com.tr, E-commerce platforms of our partners, external online marketplaces (N11, Hepsiburada, Trendyol).
- Technical and Content support for all digital platforms (internal and external).
- Acting as the Local Product Owner of DigiOneNow TR platform. Collobarating with our local IT and also with the global Product Owner and global DigiOneNow Team to improve platform.
- Managing new & existing DigiOneNow features with global and local teams and local IT.
- Supporting Siemens partners’ E-Commerce platforms with a technical and commercial digital content of Siemens.
- Continously meeting with Siemens partners in order to support their digital activities and understand needs regarding their digital activities.
- Leading the technical integration of our partners with DigiOneNow, managing customer behaviour analysis via integration.
- Technical and Content support management for Siemens Online Stores at external marketplaces (N11, Hepsiburada, Trendyol).
- Managing all operational activities of Marketplace business with the 3rd party logistics Siemens Partner. (Pricing, Stock Level, Invoices, etc.)
- Working with Product Marketing and Channel Marketing teams to manage digital business on internal and external online platforms with a technical and content perspective.
- Regularly following online activities of competitors, new online trends and updating digital contents.
What You Need To Make Real What Matters
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related area.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in E-Commerce, Product Management, Category Management or Digital Marketing.
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing and E-Commerce fundamentals.
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Excellent usage of MS office tools, Digital Marketing Tools.
- Excellent customer understanding, communication and interpersonal skills
- Eager to follow new trends and technologies.
What We Offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential.
Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.