SIGMA INTEGRATED TECHNICAL SERVICES LLC
Full Job Description
· Familiar with excel and word computer applications.
· Driving license is a plus.
Duties and responsibilities: –
- Induct and train cleaners and team leaders on service standards.
· Ensure proper onboarding, induction, and training of staff.
- Identify training needs for all cleaning staff and implement work plans.
- Provide training to cleaning staff on the following:
b. Safe use of equipment and tools.
c. Chemicals dilution and color coding.
· Monitor and follow up on compliance with cleaning procedures, workplace safety and site specifications.
· Develop a culture of cleanliness and personal grooming of staff.
· Ensure the cleaning equipment are maintained, used and stored safely and properly.
· Coordinate and liaise with clients at worksite.
· Facilitate effective communication and engagement.
· Handle complaints and feedback from clients.
· Handle reassignment of tasks when needed.
· Inspect the different sites and work done by cleaning team time by time.
· Ensuring that customer satisfaction is a priority at all times.
· Monitor cleaning material stock level, keep record and re-order materials when needed.
· Plan out work schedule for cleaners.
· Prepare and provide monthly cleaning reports where and when needed.
· Sort out operational problems and recommend actions.
· Conduct site visits and provide cost estimations (BOQs).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED2,500.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.