Sikraft Infotech pvt.ltd.
Full Job Description
JD for HR
Job Title: HR EXECUTIVE
· To ensure relevant HR database is updated on weekly basis.
· Assisting in Recruitment Process.
1. Data mining of CVs from portals.
2. Conducting Telephonic Interviews.
3. Scheduling Interviews.
4. Maintaining and updating Recruitment database.
5. Issuing relevant correspondence to the selected candidates.
· Drafting letters and notices.
· Attending meetings and preparing Minutes of the Meeting (MOM).
· Corresponding with external parties.
· Employee Engagement Activities.
· Payroll Processing.
· On-boarding formalities
· MIS Reporting
· Visa extensions for our Subsidiaries.
· ISO Standards.
· PF, GMC_GPA and ESIC closure
· Dedicated individuals with Good Communication Skills, Efficient Writing and Organized in work. Should have work ethics and hard working.
· Ready to work on a long term basis with Sikraft.
· Well versed with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Eye for details and honest in work.
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Navi Mumbai – 400703, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.