HOTEL BENCOOLEN COMPANY (PRIVATE) LIMITED
- Greet all guest in a friendly and helpful manner, and attempt to learn and use guests’ names at every opportunity.
- Register and room all arrivals according to established procedures.
- Perform check-in, check-out, and room change procedures and ensure all data are entered completely into the hotel systems.
- Assist and support Guest Services Executive to ensure that the hotel policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain cashier float and ensure accurate faily report of all money received.
- Attend to guests’ complaints, inquiries, and requests in a timely and courteous manner.
- Perform the audit balances and prepare all work for audit in an orderly fashion.
- Maintain exemplary department standards of behavior, appearance, and attitude.
- Conduct shift briefings to communicate hotel activities and operational requirements.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned within reasonable means.
- Customer oriented with a pleasant disposition
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to speak and write well in English
- A flair for service will be advantageous
- Minimum GCE “N”/”O” level or preferably a Diploma from School of Tourism/Hotel Management, or its equivalent professional certification
- Ability to multi-task
- Willing to work in 3 rotating shifts, including weekends and Public Holidays
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.