Singapore Indian Development Association
Jump to: Hide
Executive – Education
- Coordinate and implement quality Education programmes
- Support the promotion of the programme to the right target group and community partners
- Manage operational and administrative matters pertaining to students enrolled in Education programmes, overall centre operations and auxiliary personnel management
- Participate in all Divisional or SINDA wide events as and when required.
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned by HOD
- Minimum Degree in any discipline
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and ability to multi task
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- IT-literate with good Microsoft Office skills
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.