|Hiring Organization||iAPPS Pte Ltd|
|Post Title||Singapore Job Vacancy For Indian 2022|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 6000 To SGD 9000 Per Month|
As part of the Product team, the Project Manager (PM) holds the overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Government agencies and large MNC projects, as well as in-house projects.
He/she should work in partnership with clients, management, technical team (Developers), Quality Assurance (QA) team, Business Analysts (BA) team, finance, and operations to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget, and quality. PM is responsible for
- Ensure software development projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Coordinate between technical team and clients to specify the software to hardware application requirements and specifications.
- Provide technical guidance and monitor the progress of the developers.
- Provide overall direction and guidance to projects, and undertake day-to-day responsibility for the management of project team members, including communication and issue resolution.
- Participate in requirements gathering, project documentation, solutions, and development as and when required. Analyze and manage change requests.
- Immense in the testing to ensure the system is fully operational
- Responsible for systems support & maintenance. Gather and track feedback from customers and support staff on software and hardware issues.
- Provide timely reports on project status and activities for upper management.
- Optimize process to balance between speed and scalability and continuously improve the efficiency of the current processes
- Motivate and drive team members to ensure high performance and productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Good project management skills and capabilities with 2 – 5 years of experience in managing turnkey IT projects (with full SDLC) and system integration.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and project implementation methodology is essential.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong professional communication and numeracy skills
- Teamwork and diplomacy
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Preferably with PMP/ITPM certification
- Preferably have experience working in Government Project
- Preferably with technical background especially in the mobile application development industry