Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs
Compliance, Business Unit Compliance, Analyst
|Hiring Organization||Goldman Sachs|
|Post Name||Compliance, Business Unit Compliance, Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 40 To SGD 43 Per Hour|
The role of the Global Markets Compliance Officer is to articulate and maintain the standards of conduct required of the Firm’s businesses as well as the laws, regulations, and policies governing these businesses in order to assist the Firm in avoiding economic, regulatory, and legal liability and risk to reputation.
Global Markets Compliance (based on the trading floor) provides coverage support to the Global Markets Division’s business units in Singapore, including Equities, Fixed Income, FX, and Commodities. The role also works closely with other Firm control functions including Legal, Finance, Operations, and Engineering.
The candidate’s responsibilities would include:
- Providing advice on transactions, new products, and business initiatives.
- Developing policies, procedures, and best practices for each business unit.
- Support regulatory liaison with MAS and SGX.
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant regulatory/rule changes including the analysis and implementation of such regulatory/rule changes.
- Participating in regulatory and audits.
- Minimum of 3 years of compliance, legal, accounting, or business (or other relevant) experience involving securities or financial businesses.
- Well-versed with Singapore Securities markets.
- Effective communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
To apply for this job please visit hdpc.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.