Singapore Paincare Holdings Limited
Content Writer (Intern or Freelance)
Full Job Description
“Bringing pain relief closer to you”
Singapore Paincare Holdings (SPCH) is a Medical Service Group listed on Singapore Exchange. Led by Dr. Bernard Lee MK, with more than 15 years of clinical experience and a pioneer in Interventional Pain Management Service, our Group focuses on treating chronic pain through our suite of services including, among others, minimally invasive procedures, specialised injections, cancer pain treatment, pharmacotherapy, physiotherapy, health screening and dermatology services. Currently, our network includes 3 specialist centres, 9 GP clinics, a dermatology clinic, a TCM and physiotherapy centre.
Content Writer/ Copywriter:
We are looking for interns for at least 2 months or a Freelance Content Writer who can work with us on a long term basis to write articles and create website content for our various brands.
Scope of work:
- Conduct keyword research and competitor website research for formulating SEO content strategies
- Conduct research on health-related and trending topics for content ideation
- Conduct interviews to healthcare professionals when necessary
- Write SEO articles based on keyword requirement
- Develop interesting content for use on websites, social media, videos, brochures and more
- Assist to update websites
- Good understanding of contenting marketing, SEO and copywriting
- Interns with strong writing skill can apply; coaching on SEO techniques and research will be provided
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.