|Hiring Organization||Sitel Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 40000 To GBP 45000 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
About the job
For this mission, as a Copywriter, you will work for a global leader in customer experience (160,000 associates in 40 countries across all continents). You will play an important part in our employer brand and recruitment strategies. Your mission will be to help us grow awareness about our career opportunities and increase our applicant flow.
This strategy is mostly driven by our digital channels (website, social media, landing pages, emails, etc.), but you will also craft copy for offline recruitment materials (billboards, flyers, etc.).
If you have a proven track record in writing organic and paid content that converts, you can become our copywriter.
You will work with one main project manager but will also collaborate with a global team, with contributors from different countries & cultures.
Social Media Organic & Paid Strategy
- Write copy for social media ads across all channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Spotify, etc.) to advertise company culture or job opportunities
- Write scripts for social media videos to feed our awareness and conversion strategies
- Write scripts for audio ads (radio or Spotify) to advertise company culture or job opportunities
- Write copy for landing pages with the intent to generate applications
- Write scripts for videos that will help us improve our conversion rate on the landing pages and other digital platforms
- Write email campaigns or email sequences to nurture the talent pool and generate new applications
- Write copy for offline recruitment materials (billboards, posters, flyers, etc.) to advertise job opportunities
Employer Brand Content
- Write copy for our career website with the intent to generate applications
- Contribute to the creation of new content concepts (live-streamed shows, podcasts): names, call-to-actions, etc.
- Write YouTube video descriptions
- Copywriter with 2+ years of experience in writing on digital and social media platforms
- Native English speaker
- Advanced knowledge of behavioral sciences & nudges
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and best practices
- Advanced knowledge of digital formats and their nuances: email marketing, landing page, websites, etc.
- Strong track record in writing campaigns that convert, and ability to demonstrate success with KPIs
- Experience in conducting market research and analysis
- Ability to analyze the performance of past campaigns to optimize copy
- Self-learner, out-of-the-box thinker, and above-average curiosity
- Ability to work and collaborate via digital tools: Smartsheet
- Experience in working on recruitment campaigns is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.