Senior Information Security Consultant
Full Job Description
On behalf of our client, a well-established Cybersecurity company in the Middle East, we are urgently hiring for experienced Senior Information Security Consultant who is proficient with Splunk.
This role will be part of the MSS team and thrives on working in dynamic customer facing environments. Each engagement brings exciting new opportunities to make a difference to their clients; hence, the ideal candidate must be a good communicator and excellent in stakeholder management.
- Good knowledge of SIEM, SIEM Architecture, SIEM health check (particularly in Splunk)
- Install and integrate the Splunk with customer operations including network management and ticketing systems and assist customers in building operational processes around the Splunk eco-system
- Tune and troubleshoot Splunk to deliver optimal performance in high volume enterprise customer environments
- Configure and troubleshoot network and security devices, various operating systems, and applications such as web, AWS, Azure, cloud services logging, endpoint log sources, mail, and database services along to bring data to Splunk
- Assess customer needs and expectations, design solutions to meet those needs, and then implement the design
- Quickly build and solve a problem using a new technology to determine viability.
- Serve as a primary responder for Managed Security customer systems, taking ownership of client configuration issues and tracking through resolution
- At least 7 years of working experience with advanced tuning of SIEM content
- Must be a rockstar of Splunk with minimum of 6years experience
- Master’s degree in computer science or a similar field
- Have a firm grasp of network security fundamentals
- Must be Splunk Certified
- Certifications on Azure/Cloud Security, Vulnerability assessment (Nessus/Tenable), EDR (Carbon Black) and Firewall related security certifications will be an added advantage
- Have a solid understanding of TCP/IP
- Know its way around Linux and Windows OS
- Think outside the box and find creative solutions on troubleshoots
- Excellent communicator and client facing skills
Skillspark is fast growing Swedish company, that unlock IT talents globally. Our consultants get access to top assignments worldwide, a greater quality of life and competitive rates. Most of the assignments are for our clients based in Scandinavia, UK, and the Middle East.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.