SmartSchool Education pvt ltd
Full Job Description
We are seeking an Event Coordinator/ Assistant to join our team.
- Accompanying events managerto both internal and external events.
- Assisting the events team with a high number of events, ranging from small meetings to award ceremonies.
- Promoting events across all social media platforms.
- Supporting the events manager with logistical and administrative support.
- Maintaining records of all bookings e.g. venue and catering and taking payments where necessary
- Attending all meetings to act as a second point of contact
- Ad-hoc duties at events including, but not limited to, guest list management, showing guests to tables and taking coats
- Helping set up and dismantle events efficiently through to completion.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication (Mandatory).
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.