Snaphunt Pte Ltd
Printing Jobs in Singapore
Full Job Description
Our Client with more than 30 years experience, an event management company dedicated to make events the talk of the town! Our team of experienced consultants, trained personnel and logistics support are committed to providing quality events to meet clients’ specifications and budget. We provide professional consultancy and assistance from the initial conceptualization and planning right down to the organizing and management of the entire event.
As one of the leading event management companies in Singapore, Our Client has an impressive portfolio of successful events.
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A chance to accelerate your career
Your Responsibilities will include:
- You will be the specialist in creating those awesome prints for the clients, working your magic to make clients’ requirements alive.
- To operate the digital printers, cutters, laminators, folders, etc.
- To liaise with sales on the timeline.
- Advantage to have some experience in operating these digital printers, cutters, laminators but you may learn as you work.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within Graphic Design, Line Production or Print Production.
- Education: Higher Secondary, Higher Nitec, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You possess strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to set targets, priorities effectively and make decisions.
- You have experience in concepting and budgeting.
- You have experience in scheduling and budgeting.
- You have strong writing skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free from errors and complies with editorial style and guidelines.
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience within Consumer would be highly valuable.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.