Softberry Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Full Job Description
We are interested in hiring a dedicated and hardworking individual as an Operations Executive to join our Operations Department.
Role Includes: –
1. Work with suppliers, manufacturers, and internal departments
2. Maintain a database of approved suppliers.
3. Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors.
4.Finding the right party contacts of reliable and trustworthy vendors all across India and establishing strategic alliances with them.
5. Measuring, monitoring and reporting on operational satisfaction, vendor performance and implementing continuous improvement strategies.
6. Monitoring and reporting on the performance of vendors to ensure delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics.
7. Plan and conduct regular performance reviews with each major third-party provider along with relevant stakeholders.
8. Developing the strategic proposal with respect to each engagement to define the end state reports and obtain management approval.
9. Coordinate all management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees.
10. Search and source potential suppliers and vendors & service providers.
11. Provide reports to reporting Manager.
Required Skill set-
1. Superb communication, interpersonal skills
2. Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset
3. Outstanding organizational and time management skills
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Positive Mindset, Growth Oriented, Love to work Smartly in Pressure, Ready to take Challenges.
Qualification & Experience: –
1. Candidate must have completed graduation (any field).
2. Experience in printing industry is a plus.
3. ERP software & MS office experience will add value to profile.
4. Teamwork, negotiation skills and system thinking is mandate.
If you are ready to keep up these duties and responsibilities of Operations Executive, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹14,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scheme No. 140, Indore – 452016, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Operations: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.