Senior Software Developer
|Post Name||Senior Software Developer|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Another Technical Related Field|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 60 To CAD 70 Per Hour|
Reporting directly to the Software Development Manager, the Senior Software Developer is responsible to develop Intelcom’s next-generation logistics technologies. The ideal candidate is a strong collaborator and partner positioned within a product delivery team. The candidate understands contemporary software design and engineering practices.
A strong senior software developer who writes high-quality and robust code. Thriving in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment, working closely with a Technical Lead and Product Manager to determine requirements, improve quality, and speed up execution. We need our software developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, prioritize work, and get things done with a high level of effectiveness;
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, revision documents, and review code;
- Analyze, review and modify existing software solutions to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements;
- Develop tests and processes to ensure software stability and correctness;
- Work closely with the product management team to ensure we’re building the best products.
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or another technical related field (an asset).
- 7-10 years of software development experience using a general-purpose programming language (e.g. Perl, Java, PHP, Python, or Node.js);
- Experience developing and managing large-scale distributed systems;
- Experience developing in a service-oriented architecture (SOA), using micro-services;
- Experience developing in a cloud environment (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Proven track record of shipping software;
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Participation in the projects of a growing company with stimulating challenges in a constantly evolving context;
- A passionate and dynamic team;
- Flexible schedule, telecommuting encouraged at all times;
- Full range of benefits (group insurance, pension plan, etc.);
- Training program and reimbursement of professional fees;
- Opportunity to grow within the organization.
Intelcom is a leading last-mile carrier in the e-commerce sector. Our teams across Canada and our network of independent contractors contribute to Intelcom’s daily operations.
Our goal is simple: in a constantly evolving business sector, we don’t just follow, we get ahead. In addition to standing out through innovative services and delivery methods, Intelcom is also undergoing a technological transformation where the integration of customer experience and logistics technologies is at the heart of its evolution.
To apply for this job please visit intelcomgroup.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.