Electronics & Software Developer
Work in Sweden
Our job offerings are temporarily remote from your home country, but then we will help you migrate to a fantastic country, Sweden! We will provide you with a work permit and an exciting job opportunity.
About The Role
As an Electronics & Software Developer within hardware in the team, you are the hub company and responsible owner of circuit boards at the company. The role involves being an in-house representative, coordinating activities and quality-assuring output from the design partners.The job includes the following:
- Works with other team members such as hardware engineers, software engineers, and project managers to ensure that the electronic systems and software applications meet the project requirements.
- Responsible for identifying and fixing problems with the electronic systems and software applications they develop.
- Creates documentation for electronic systems and software applications, including design documents, user manuals, and technical specifications.
- Responsible for researching new technologies and trends in the industry to ensure that the electronic systems and software applications they develop are up-to-date and use the latest technologies.
What You Need
Been an incredible individual with a passion for electronics and software with the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field is required.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing and developing electronic systems.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, and others and experience with electronic design software, including analogue and digital circuits, is required.
- Hands-on experience testing software (unit- and integration-level testing, automated testing and static code analysis) and/or electronics testing in a lab environment using engineering measurement techniques.
- Experience from several relevant construction projects is advantageous.
- Experience delivering Medical devices to IEC 60601, IEC 62304, ISO 13485 standards or equivalent.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team environment.
We are offering more than just a new job position. We help you to build a new exciting life in one of the world’s most innovative and technologically developed countries. Sweden is a creative and trending developer where companies excel in making new features to make life easier and sustainable for humans and the planet. Companies in Sweden offer different benefits to their employees, like respecting working hours, vacations, and special permits to maintain a balance between work and family life
Our client is an international technology company with the vision of helping their customers, transforming technology into great user experiences with physical and digital solutions. This position is for a customer who designs medical solutions to enhance performance in healthcare, from the hospital to the home.Do you feel ready to become part of an experienced and innovative company with reliable performance in the real world? Do you want to build the future? If you are a talented electronic and software engineer, this is the opportunity to work for constantly innovating companies and do your part to improve the world.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.