Jump to: Hide
Associate Software Engineer
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 50 To CAD 55 Per Hour|
Manulife Canada is seeking self-motivated Software Engineers to join our team, who are passionate about delivering value, are forward-thinking, and wish to pioneer and innovate. Whether you prefer to focus on Front-end Back-end or Full-Stack, we are hiring for multiple opportunities across the organization. Technology varies across our squads offering flexibility for Engineers with diverse skills and interests!
- Helping to innovate and transform how we handle applications related to our Group Benefits products.
- Frequently learning about new tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- Collaborating with other teams to optimize the end-to-end user experience.
- Working with Agile team members to come up with solutions to problems.
- Delivering requirements for new and existing clients.
- Continuous improvement of application solution processes, tools, and templates.
- Participating in peer reviews
- Enjoying your job!
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile approach and enable business outcomes.
- You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together.
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
What experience we are looking for:
- Experience with Microservices with an understanding of OOP and RESTful APIs
- Integrating with REST APIs
- Knowledge and hands-on operational experience with SQL/No SQL databases
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A growth trajectory that extends upward and outward, encouraging you to follow your passions and learn new skills.
- A focus on growing your career path with us.
- Flexible work policies and strong work-life balance.
- Professional development and leadership opportunities.