Software Engineering Intern
Full Job Description
About the Program
Our placement interns are our future engineers. From day one, our interns are treated as valued members of their team. As part of our Placement Program, you’ll have the opportunity to have intimate conversations with key business leaders, receive guidance and support from our mentorship program and build a global network with other interns. You’ll also receive support from our emerging talent team as you continuously refine and reflect on your broader career goals through your time in this program.
About the Role
Rapid7 is seeking curious, resourceful, and motivated software engineering placement interns to support our product teams. As a software engineering intern, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology to develop solutions to some of our customer’s most challenging problems.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
In this role, you will:
- Apply your skills and eduation to a real-world work environment
- Collaborate with a team of engineers on a variety of current projects
- Contribute your ideas on how to continuously improve our products & solutions
- Build, deploy and maintain high quality code for customer-facing projects
- Deliver innovative product features to the Rapid7 production system
Successful candidates will be:
- Currently studying Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline, displaying strong academic record & eligible for a 12-month placement opportunity
- Passionate about software development, and able to learn quickly
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and accountable; able to take direction and manage prioritisation of work
- Results-oriented and collaborative; able to work independently as well as part of a team
- dynamic sense of ownership and responsibility for the quality of the software you create
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) helps organizations across the globe protect what matters most so innovation can thrive in an increasingly connected world. Our comprehensive technology, services, and community-focused research simplify the complex for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, be in 10 places at once, and shut down attacks. We’re on a mission to make security solutions easier to use and access so we can bring safety and resilience to more people.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.