Customer Care Agent
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics, and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
As a Customer Care Agent, you will accompany our customers from the first contact, starting off their customer journey and offering the customer individual solutions based on the identified problems and requirements. Become part of a fast-growing and entrepreneurial digital venture of a large corporation and help us to create a world in which everyone can enjoy the joy of hearing and thus a life without restrictions.
We offer flexible working models. For this position, we also consider part-time or working students.
- You are the first point of contact for our UK customers who contact us via digital channels
- You ask the right questions, advise and support our customers on the topic of hearing & modern hearing solutions
- You are responsible for coordinating customer appointments with our stores
- You support customers throughout their journey toward good hearing
- You have completed training or a course of study
- You have a high customer service standard when dealing with both telephone and written customer inquiries about delivering excellent customer service
- You have multiple years of experience in customer-facing roles, whether that be retail/hospitality/telecommunications or other relevant roles.
- You have a valid visa /working permit (not: “holiday visa”)
- You have a native-level proficiency in English
- You pride yourself on your communication skills and empathetic approach, you always find the right words in every situation and deliver them in a positive manner
- You are comfortable working independently but you are also a reliable team player and always happy to support your colleagues
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles. We offer a performance-based salary starting at € 2350 up to € 3150 per month.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
Gregor Hemeyer, Junior Recruiter, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, cover letter, references, and certificates) via our online job application platform.
Sonova is an equal-opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the marketplace. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate’s ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.