Apple Jobs Paris
|Hiring Organization||Apple Opéra|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 40 To EUR 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75009|
As a Specialist, you create momentum and excitement around our products, offering appropriate solutions and putting the products in the hands of customers. You deeply understand that the objective of the Apple Store is to offer its customers an extraordinary experience.
It all starts with identifying the customer’s needs. Then, with the support of your teammates, you match those needs with the right products. With each passing day, you have the opportunity to turn a casual visitor into a loyal Apple customer.
- Ability to provide excellent quality of service in a hectic environment and to be stimulated by constant interaction with others.
- Strong interest in technology, especially Apple products, and ease in understanding new products and features.
- Highly developed communication skills, allowing you to converse with freedom and ease both within small groups and with individual clients.
As a Specialist, you are very good at identifying customer needs and then offering them solutions that will really benefit them. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you are also the person who guides them, offering advice, selling products to them, and even setting up their purchases.
You also perform other functions within the Apple Store, such as ensuring compliance with visual merchandising or supporting team members. Curiosity is always awake, you are unbeatable on products and various initiatives, and ready to implement your knowledge in exchanges with customers.
Your success is measured by the productivity of the team and individuals as well as by general store results. You are proud to represent Apple and find great satisfaction in helping customers build a long-term relationship with Apple.
- You have a real passion for Apple that you are eager to share.
- You are eager to learn and embrace Apple’s hallmark service spirit.
- You have a real sense of contact: you are easily approachable, have good listening skills, and know how to show empathy.
- You are fluent in the local language.
- You must accept some flexibility in your schedule. Your working hours will be determined according to the needs of the activity.