Work From Home Jobs Abu Dhabi
|Hiring Organization||Zayed University|
|Post Name||Sports and Recreation Coach|
|Qualification||Must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant sport/coaching-related discipline, physical education, sports science, or similar.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Work From Home|
The Student Leadership Department seeks an incumbent for the position of Sports and Recreation Coach who will implement the sports programs at the university, and support intercollegiate sports teams, intramural programs, physical recreation, and wellness under the guidance and supervision of the Manager.
- Assist the Manager or supervisor to develop, plan, schedule, and delivering team strategies for an effective yearly team sports training plan.
- Implement coaching and teaching methods to develop student athletes’ skills and teamwork.
- Coach and prepare varsity and juniors level teams for intercollegiate sports
- Assist in managing the intramurals and recreational activities.
- Perform on-campus public relations and marketing activities to promote the sports program; perform community relations activities, within ZU.
- Coordinate team travel arrangements
- Organize and manage team outfits, supplies, and equipment and maintain inventory checklist.
- Assist in scouting and recruiting student-athletes.
- Keep accurate records and report to the Manager as required.
- Coach any other sports required by the program
- Everyday Gym activity – training and monitoring.
- Oversee safety procedures for all events and activities;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Teach at least one high-intensity fitness discipline or group exercise class
- Prepare the lesson and semester plans.
- Train and/or supervise training in fitness, GPP, and SST for student-athletes and others.
- Must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant sport/coaching-related discipline, physical education, sports science, or similar.
- Holds a mid-level professional certification in Football/soccer and/or Volleyball from an international or highly recognized organization and has an extensive experience of teaching/coaching in an educational environment, youth club, or professional club, within the last 3 – 5 years. First AID and CPR certification
Desired or preferred requirements:
CrossFit level 1 or higher, Reps level 3 personal trainer, or NSCA CSCS
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in the U.A.E., cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children, and healthcare provided to the employee, and sponsored family members.