St. Joseph's Health Centre
Health Care Attendant
Full Job Description
- Health Care Aide (HCA) or Personal Support Worker (PSW) diploma certificate from a recognized program approved by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities that is no less than 625 hours in length.
- Current certification in Basic Lifesaver, Basic Rescuer C or Heartsaver Plus required.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written in the English Language.
- Ability to perform FULL range of duties in this position including specific types of patient care as directed within the list approved for the category and by the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA).
- Ability to provide portering and transportation services for patients and supplies.
- Computer skills an asset.
- Satisfactory attendance record.
As a condition of employment, all external hires will be required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination or documentation unless a valid accommodation under the Ontario Human Rights Code exists. Please note, if you are extended an offer of employment, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination in Ontario QR Code format. All internal candidates must be in compliance with Unity Health Toronto’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.