Staff Nurse Vacancy in Abu Dhabi 2022
|Hiring Organization||Black Pearl|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Nursing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Our client, a large medical facility, is currently looking for a number of Neonatal ICU Staff Nurses to based in Abu Dhabi. For this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that the nursing process of; diagnosis, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the patient’s care is in collaboration with the family and is in accordance with the organization’s policy and procedures and scope of service.
- Demonstrating accountability for own professional judgment, actions, outcomes of care, and continued competence.
- Recognize the boundaries of your scope of practice and the limits of your own competence.
- Under supervision and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team ensures that the provision of individualized care from point of first contact throughout the episode of care incorporates the continuum of care and rehabilitation goals.
- Identifying significant changes/deterioration with patient conditions, initiating appropriate action within the scope of practice, and escalating concerns timely and appropriately.
- Taking all reasonable steps to protect children or adults who are vulnerable or at risk from harm, neglect, or abuse escalates concerns.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of resource consumption and practices within a cost-effective framework.
- Works closely with families to ensure they are involved in all aspects of care where appropriate.
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in a large hospital or rehab facility within NICU/Long Term unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Willing to join immediately
- Willing to work 12 hours per shift or 48 hours per week