Apollo Home Health Care Ltd
Role and responsibilities:
- To maintain professional standards of competence in line with current best nursing practices.
- To ensure that all care needs for each patient are met in accordance with the care plan.
- To ensure that all patient care is delivered in accordance with company documented clinical standards.
- To ensure that all relevant information relating to a patient’s care or treatment is recorded accurately.
- To communicate with the referring clinician in a timely and professional manner
- To maintain close liaison with other healthcare professionals as appropriate
- Basic Assessments /Vital monitoring – Evaluate patients’ vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
- Meet Hygienic & Nutrition Needs.
- Ambulation and Exercises – Position change, Assist in Mobilization & ROM exercises.
- Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs.
- Psychological Support & Diversion therapy.
- Oxygen Therapy – BI-PAP/CPAP Management, Tracheostomy care, Nasal Cannula/Face Mask.
- Nursing Procedures – Steam inhalation, Nebulization, Oral/ Nasal/ET Suction, BLS, catheterization,
Ryle’s tube insertion etc.
- Medication Administration – Oral Medicine, SC, IV, IM Injection, IV fluids, IV cannulation through gastric tubes, or by other methods.
- Advanced Assessment & Preventive Care – Performs risk assessment, follow strict infection control measures- CAUTI/CLABSI/SSI.
- Specialized Services – Chemo Port dressing, PICC line dressing, Colostomy, Urostomy, Care of Dialysis patient, administer medication through syringe pump, GCS Monitoring, CVP Monitoring, pain management, Bed sore management, Emergency Drugs & High Alert Medication, Ventilator case Management, Management of Drains, Care of Death.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nursing License (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.