Full Job Description
- Conduct Knowledge management sessions frequently within the team to ensure everyone is at the same level of understanding
- Act as SPOC for AskHR for any new project launch absorb the Knowledge from Project team and train the AskHR team
- See through the complete launch of a project from build to execution stage
- Ability to learn from earlier project launches on challenges and lessons learnt and implement them in the current project
- Trend analysis reports to the stake holders on the types of cases and chats that we get monthly
- Supports the monthly Service Review Management file along with insights that needs to be shared to the country teams
- Develops a broad understanding of the bank, the geographies it operates it and the profile of the bank’s employees to better understand employee needs
- Expert at interpreting a question and retrieving the right knowledge to provide right solutions to HR queries
- Delivers enhanced levels of service to specific customer segments based on defined SLA’s
- Takes initiative to continuously improve the knowledge management content, processes, and usage so that content is easily accessible and readily available
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, including active listening and effective questioning
- Minimum Intermediate skill level in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to generate and produce daily reports to be shared with the Unit Heads and Stakeholders
- Takes personal accountability for resolving HR queries and follows through to closure
- Provides accurate and timely resolution thereby building the reputation of AskHR so that employees and managers highly value the HR advice and support they receive
- Maintain data confidentiality; during every employee interaction ensures data is only disclosed to validated individuals and that any data disclosure complies with the bank’s data protection standards
People and Talent
- Takes ownership of personal development by seeking and responding to feedback on performance
- Proactively participates and leads personal development through formal and informal learning activities
- Experience of operating within a HR operations or service delivery function
- Awareness of how AskHR works with the rest of HRSSC, HR Specialists and country HR teams to deliver services to employees and managers
- Cultural awareness that influences how HR operates in our different markets
- Knowledge of the Standard Chartered HR products, policies and processes and how to deliver and support them through AskHR.
- Knowledge of the AskHR Helpdesk and enabling processes
- Knowledge of the PeopleSoft HRMS and PeopleSoft Portal to support employees/ managers to resolve queries through self help
- Understands the SCB structure and brings awareness of the cultural, legal and risk factors that influence how HR operates in our different markets
- Understands the various Standard Chartered Bank businesses, structure and matrix organisation
- Stays vigilant, proactive, risk aware and operates within the bank’s risk management and compliance framework
- Manages risk with every employee interaction ensuring any advice provided is within the Bank’s guidelines
- Timely completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training, including e-learning by the set deadlines
- Identifies the % of TAT miss cases that happen within AskHR, sets up meeting with GPS team to understand the reason for dependency and looks for opportunities to migrate knowledge within AskHR through these sessions
- Stakeholder management to be part of all calls with the Stakeholders and assist the Regional lead in preparing the team for the seasonal activities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association
- Country Service Deliveries
Our Ideal Candidate
- Verbal communication skills
- Written skills
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.