Live-in Caregiver – Persons with Disabilities
Full Job Description
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Room and board provided
- Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Collect specimens
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Plan therapeutic diets and menus
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Shop for food and household supplies
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- On-site housing options
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 180 to 200 hours per month
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.