Fresh Graduate Civil Engineer ( UAE National)
The role involves working on projects associated with storm water & drainage, flood alleviation, wastewater networks and water distribution networks. This will involve undertaking investigations, planning, designing, tendering, contract administration and construction monitoring. Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
1.tInvestigation, concept, and detailed designs for civil/ water/ wastewater infrastructure
- tAssist in data collection and analysis for conceptual planning and design, prepare design drawings and specifications, and solve design problems as required.
- tSpecify field investigations to collect design information.
- tSewerage pump station design including sump design, resign main design and surge analysis.
2.tPreparation of technical specifications, tendering and contract administration.
- tEngineering analysis, technical writing, design calculations, specifications, and drawings on projects
- tSuccessfully support project activities through the application of technical engineering planning, principles and techniques
- tAssist in project administration including writing technical reports, gathering information, drafting proposals, drafting correspondence, tracking project costs, and completing progress reports.
- tReview work performed by designers and administrative staff.
- tCarrying out work to agreed budgets and timelines
- tAssist with the preparation of cost estimates for project design and construction.
3.tCollaboration and working as part of a team.
- tWork in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
- tWork under the direction of the Senior Civil Engineer.
- tConduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
- tLiaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
- tGood communicator.
4.tClient Service Management
- tInternal and external client liaison
- tAbility to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
- tExperience in utility diversions and management
5.tFollow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
- tComplete all work in line with MWH Core Values and in accordance with the MWH Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
- tDesign for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
6.tOther duties as requested from time to time by the Technical Delivery Manager.
Fresh Graduate Civil Engineer ( UAE National)
- UAE National
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering (or related)
- Excellent command English both written and spoken.
- Design experience in water/wastewater/TSE/stormwater systems
- Good skills in GIS and AutoCAD
- The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
- Experience in MS Excel, MS Access
- Working knowledge in hydraulic modelling, model calibration, hydraulics of gravity
and pressure networks, optioneering and outline design of hydraulic solutions
- Strong team working capabilities. Committed to working with all levels of management on a daily and ongoing basis.
- A proactive approach, working effectively in co-ordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
- Be of the highest calibre: punctual, attentive and competent in adhering to COMPANY’s policies, procedures and working practices.
- A flexible approach to working hours and travel; with occasional weekend work if required.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Civil Engineering
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.