Internship – Full-Stack Developer
As a developer intern, you will work with the technical director, developer of Babasport.fr in agile methodology. Your main tasks will be:
- Develop new functionalities and evolutions of the site and APIs
- Participate in the maintenance of the application
- Participate in code reviews and overall architecture development
- Be proactive and contribute to our continuous improvement: organization, process, code quality and maintainability, refactoring…
Interests of the internship:
- Make you participate in the development of a startup in the growth phase.
- Make you live a full-stack developer experience in a small structure by allowing you to be empowered and autonomous quickly and to increase your skills.
- You will have the opportunity to experience the daily life of a growing startup and join a young, dynamic and ambitious team.startup in growth and integrate you into a young, dynamic and ambitious team.
- You will train on a complete and modern technological stack
Bac +3 to 5 ideally seeking a gap or end-of-studies internship
- You know the principles of fullstack web development (HTML / CSS, JS, backend) and already have a first experience (project, internship) on an MVC backend framework (Ruby on Rails, Django, Symphony, Laravel…)
- You have a first experience of dynamic untyped languages (Ruby, Python…)
- You have a strong interest in development quality and best practices
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon S3
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.