|Hiring Organization||united printing and publishing|
|Post Title||Store Keeper Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||Senior storekeeper|
|Qualification||Stipulate other duties assigned by the Store Supervisor, Inventory section Head, Finance Manager, & Finance Director. Nationality: UAE – GCC – Arab Qualification: Bachelor’s degree Experience: 5 -7 years of experience – Preferred in the same field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in organizing the stores
- Receive the incoming materials & ensure that all are in good shape and compare them with records as per the supervisor/instructions to ensure that the quality of materials is consistent with the order placed.
- Proper input and verifications on orders placed from different departments on various materials, spare parts, or supplies based on inventory needs.
- Pass on appropriate information and statistics in order to keep track of orders and ensure merchandise is delivered to the appropriate location in line with the order(s) placed.
- Ensure the receipt process is in place in order to track all store materials, supplies, and spare parts.
- Responsible for all warehouse operations such as (arranging, coding, cleaning, & ventilation).
- Ensure that inventory levels and quantities are updated and available in order to cover departmental requests. (Reorder
- Ensure maintaining the warehouse and store records are in an orderly manner • Participate in the periodic physical count on all supplies available in stores and warehouses to ensure that there is no physical damage happen or any harmful material that may occur disaster or serious damage.
- Enter all the store’s transactions into the inventory system.
- Preparing all store transactions such as (Vouchers, STR, SIV, SRV, etc.).
- Ensure execution of all safety and environmental procedure as per UPP standards.
- Stipulate other duties assigned by the Store Supervisor, Inventory section Head, Finance Manager, & Finance Director. Nationality: UAE – GCC – Arab Qualification: Bachelor’s degree Experience: 5 -7 years of experience – Preferred in the same field