Your team and working environment:
Nestled at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort defines mountain luxury in the heart of Whistler, British Columbia- host mountain resort of the Winter Olympics. Located in the spectacular coastal mountain range, Whistler is Canada’s premier, year-round outdoor adventure destination- just two hours north of downtown Vancouver. Offering ski-in, ski-out convenience and an on-site championship golf course, Fairmont Chateau Whistler is Whistler’s largest conference resort hotel with 519 guestrooms and suites, exceptional dining in five unique outlets and full resort amenities including a slope-side Health Club. Since opening its doors, this landmark destination has welcomed guests and colleagues to an unforgettable mountain adventure. Join us and start yours today!
What is in it for you!
- Subsidized staff accommodation assistance provided for full time status employees
- One complimentary meal per shift in our staff cafeteria
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Vision & Dental) including extended benefits like; Mental Health (up to $5,000/year), Orthodontics (up to $2,500/year), Fertility Drugs and Gender Affirmation (Lifetime maximum of $10,000) for full time permanent status employees
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan with employer matching up to 5% of annual earnings for full time permanent status employees
- Employee travel program with discounts on room rates as well as on food & beverage at Fairmont & Accor properties world-wide
- Access to the Mountain Explorer Travel Program – exclusive room rates for colleagues, which includes 50% off all food & beverage when staying at Fairmont Resorts in Banff, Lake Louise & Jasper (subject to availability)
- Comprehensive wellness platform (LifeWorks) for employee mental health and wellbeing support
- Discounts while using our resort’s Food & Beverage Outlets, Fitness Centre, and Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Course
- Automatically added to our resort’s Colleague Lifestyle Program which includes access to staff activities and events
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Chateau Whistler and over 5,000 properties with Accor
The successful individual will assist in managing and organizing a diverse warehouse while working closely with departments to ensure all of their products are delivered and up to par.
What you will be doing:
- Assist all departments in the distribution of supplies and products while accounting for all goods from food stores and receiving areas
- Ensure all products recieved are properly stored, while maintaining rotation, storage areas, fridges, and freezers
- Participate in monthly inventory counts and daily spot checks
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little supervision
- Previous warehouse experience an asset
- Knowledge of hotel and department operations an asset
Physical aspects include but are not limited to:
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting, carrying 50+ lbs
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.