Customer Support Agent
About the job
Strikingly is a modern, mobile-optimized website builder that’s extremely easy to use. Our mission is to give everyone the power to unleash their individuality.Our headquarters is currently based in Shanghai, China but we have deep Silicon Valley roots. We’re backed by Y Combinator (W13), SV Angel, Funders Club, Innovation Works, Infinity Ventures, Index Ventures, Kevin Hale, and many others.
The RoleWe are looking for a Customer Support Agent or Happiness Officer that will provide professional and friendly service through our email and live-chat channels. You should have a passion for helping others and be able to stay calm under pressure.You’ll also translate our product into Czech. You’ll be given the tools to do so easily, and you translate regularly, and moderate others’ translations.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identifying customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Updating our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitoring customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Sharing feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Informing customers about new features and functionalities
- Following up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gathering customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assisting in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- You have customer support experience in a fast-paced environment.
- You have great Czech and English communication skills, both written and oral, to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
- You should love making customers happy!
- You should have the ability to assess each customer’s issues.
- You know how to deal with difficult customers/clients.
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have good accurate records keeping.
- You must be a good team player.
- You can work with minimal supervision.
- You have the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Knowledge of Domains, SEO, and Analytics is a plus!
- You must be able to work remotely and full-time (at least 40 hours per week).
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work culture
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.