Customer Interaction Officer
Full Job Description
Do you want to join in on Flanders’ most challenging and innovative TV brands? Are you strong in online communication, are you available on Mondays and do evening and/or weekend work not scare you? Are you interested in a student job to support our Customer Interaction team? Then you might become our new Customer Interaction Officer!
- You are part of our Customer Interaction team. You work independently and receive guidance from our Customer Interaction Officers.
- You are responsible for communicating with our viewers via various online platforms (Email, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- You determine the priority of incoming questions yourself based on established parameters.
- You are in daily contact with our viewers, fans and ambassadors and respond in accordance with our social guidelines.
- You also provide digital technical support when needed and solve problems and questions end-to-end.
- You are customer-friendly and have a strong drive to help viewers through online channels.
- You have a good sense of language, you have a fluent pen and strong communication skills.
- You are empathetic, patient and have empathy.
- You are a creative mind and a natural problem solver. You report and sound the alarm in time.
- You have a love for social media.
- You are eager to learn more about our content.
- Experience in the media world is a plus.
- You have an affinity with devices, evolutions and operating systems.
This is what we offer you:
- You help build an entertainment company in full growth.
- You will end up in an inspiring and flexible environment with creative and unique colleagues, where you will also be given the freedom to convert your own ideas into concrete actions.
- We don’t care what you look like, who you like or what you believe in. At SBS Belgium you can be your authentic self!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.