Full Job Description
Hiring Organization: Visa
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable, and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network, and scale to reshape the future of commerce.At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators, and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Our Summer Internship is an 11-week program providing you the opportunity to experience all that Visa has to offer alongside completing challenging work, building your skillset, and networking with fellow interns and Visa employees. Throughout the internship, you will work on BAU work within your team, be given an end-to-end project to complete, and take part in a variety of training to increase your learning. You will also get the opportunity to take part in a global social impact case challenge as well as hear from senior leaders through our Visa Executive Speaker Series.The internship is just the beginning of what we hope will be a lasting career at Visa! If you are successful throughout your internship you could even secure a graduate role with us when you finish university.
HR Summer Intern
Human Resources enables business growth by providing strategic leadership to create an environment that enables our talent to succeed. We develop and drive platforms that attract, develop and engage our talent to produce the best work of their careers.
We have exciting opportunities for summer interns to join our team in London. Some things you might work on as a Human Resources intern are:
- Supporting the HR team in delivering people initiatives across the company
- Supporting action plans based on survey data to contribute to employee well-being and engagement
- Embed Diversity & Inclusion into all our activities
- Leverage tools and processes to ensure Visa has the right skills in the right places through development planning, training & development, and succession planning
- Provide support in administering HR policies and procedures
- Collaborating in preparing necessary documents for employees, i.e. new hires package, employment contracts, work certificates, appendix, etc.
Visa is a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of change agents – dreamers, creatives, and trailblazers – who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
We are looking for students who:
- Are current university students graduating or later pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Are passionate about starting a career in Human Resources
- Have a strong ability to collaborate with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Are highly driven and resourceful
- Have strong written and/or quantitative skills
To apply for this job please visit www.visa.co.in.