Subko Coffee Roasters and Bakehouse
Full Job Description
Day-to-day activities will include: –
– Accurately weigh, pack, and label each product.
– Plan daily orders need to be packed.
– Comply with the company’s product packaging regulations.
– Identify and remove defective products.
– Use the correct packing materials and tools.
– Record data on materials and products.
– Keep the work environment clean.
– Check the quality of packaged parts.
– Send & receive packing material requestion from warehouse.
– Keep complete records of all materials which are consumed.
– To handle day-to-day activities of the packaging department.
– Leading the planning, coordination & staffing within the department and coordinate with other interfacing functions to achieve the targets with desired quality standards.
– Streamlining inventory management software and ensuring its smooth functioning
– Knowledge of logistics background like Invoice, Eway, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Shift allowance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.