Summer Internship Amsterdam & Rotterdam
About the job
Are you looking for a great way to spend your summer? To learn a lot and contribute to the growth of our brand? Do you have a passion for retail and are you looking for a cool retail internship in fashion and jewelry? Then this could be the internship for you!
As a Store intern you will support the store team in all matters. This internship offers you the opportunity to experience all the aspects of managing a store; you will support the daily sales on the floor, learn how to manage and process stock, evaluate KPI’s, maintain VM standards and you will be the right hand of the Store Manager. Next to the administrative and sales part, you’ll be learning about customer service and giving every customer the perfect experience. Every day will be different!
What will you do?
Your work will mainly consist of supporting:
- The Store Manager in daily tasks;
- The store team in sales;
- Next to that, you’ll maintain VM standards;
- You’ll learn how to process and manage stock;
- You may come up with effective plans for our stores with the aim of stimulating visibility, growth perspectives and innovations;Maycome up with effective plans for our stores with the aim of stimulating visibility, growth perspectives and innovations;
- You will work together with the Store Manager on analyzing the weekly sales results;
This is you!
- You are a hard worker and can work independent, but are also a team player;
- You have perfect oral skills in Dutch and English;
- You do not have a 9-5 mentality as this internship might ask for flexibility;
- You’re available at least 24h per week;24hours per week;
- You’re living in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or in the surrounding area;
What we offer:
- Working in a growing company;
- An informal work environment in our stores;
- Unlimited walks through the city of Amsterdam and Rotterdam;
- Lots of fun!
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.