Full Job Description
Skyborn Robotics is accepting applications for internship positions.
Location: Izmir, Turkey
Those who can come to the laboratory more than once a week and total working hours must be more than 20 hours.
Required skills are as follows.
Software developer of assistive robot
- Knowledge about Linux basic command
- Experience of making application on Linux OS
- Have enough ability to read documents without any difficulty in English
- Development experience of C/C+/+, Python
- Experience of ROS development environment
- Experience of using Android application
- Experience of making software for microcomputer
- Experience of robotic algorithms: Perception, Navigation, Mapping, SLAM, probabilistic robotics
Hardware developer of assistive robot
- Knowledge about electronic and mechanical CAD
- Have enough ability to read programs and to improve the existing software
- Those who can come to the laboratory more than twice a week
- Prior internship experience
- Robotics experience
Industrial designer of assistive robot
- Knowledge about 3D design tools such as Solidworks and Keyshot
- Have enviable sketching skills to quickly capture ideas
- Have enough ability to research and identify critical design issues
- Have enough ability to deliver detail design development,
- Have enough ability to deliver color/material/finish specification
- A portfolio that shows beautiful examples of technical/consumer products
- Adept at CAD (Rhino, Pro-E, Solidworks) and visualization tools (Creative Suite)
Skyborn Robotics, with a mission of “empowering people to do more” is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. Skyborn aims to become one of the world’s preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. Skyborn investments in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!