|Hiring Organization||Sun Pharma|
|Post Name||Senior Manager|
|Qualification||BE or B Tech|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||55000/- To 58000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 230532|
- Coordinating, organizing, and conducting capacity-building programs on Six Sigma, TPM, TQM & LEAN Initiatives
- Prepare a strategy and road map for implementing above mentioned initiatives.
- Coordinate with all the plants for identifying, selecting, and resolving problems by using the Six Sigma methodology.
- Developing and implementing structure Six Sigma (YB, GB, BB, etc.) projects
- Organize promotional activities to promote the culture of Six Sigma
- Coordinate with external agencies for providing training on Six Sigma
- Implementation and ensure sustenance of TQM & LEAN concepts i.e. 5S, DWMS and Gemba walk at a different location
- Develop governing and audit mechanisms for 5S, DWMS and Gemba walk
- Assist in implementing initiatives related to Continuous Improvement i.e. Kaizen, Quality Circle, etc.
- Prepare strategy and road map for TPM (12 steps of TPM and 8 pillars)
- Formation of pillar wise structure at selected locations
- Prepare pillar-wise governing mechanism to monitor and review pillar-wise and step-wise progress of TPM
- Assist in setting up continuous improvement culture across the organization
- Publish Monthly MIS on the progress of Six Sigma, TPM, TQM & LEAN Initiatives.
- Ensure timely reviews of projects and publishing reports to the Manager
- Ensure timely release of Rewards and Recognition by evaluating projects
- Guide teams at each step of TPM, Six Sigma, etc.
- Coordinate between external agencies for smooth execution of training, and participation in external competitions, as per plan.
- Design and prepare innovative ways of training apart from classroom training
- Facilitate teams on different TQM & LEAN concepts i.e.5S, PDCA, DWMS, Gemba Walk, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Six Sigma BB/master BB certified
- In-depth Strategic and executing knowledge of TPM
- Good Analytical Skill
- Can impart training on Six Sigma (DMAIC), TPM, TQM, LEAN, etc.
- Can implement and sustain TQM & LEAN practices i.e. 5S, DWMS, Gemba walk, etc.
- Good Communication & Leadership Skills
- Ability to guide team on Six Sigma, TPM, TQM & LEAN practices
- Enthusiastic and Passionate to drive Continuous Excellence
- Good team player
- Ability to work with people across hierarchy levels
- Willing to travel across India as per requirement
- Can work on Microsoft office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- BE or B tech.
Industrial Experience & Knowledge:
- Total experience of 10 to 12 years in driving (Central coordinator) Six Sigma, 5S, DWMS, Gemba walk, etc. apart from that minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience is required for driving TPM (Strategic Position as well as ground level execution)
- Must have experience in handling a Team.
- Hands-on Experience in the facilitation of Kaizens and Q C Circle projects.
- Hands-on Experience in preparing Strategy and road MAP for TPM.
- Hands-on experience in the execution of 12 steps of TPM
- Having in-depth knowledge of implementing high-potential projects by using Six Sigma
- Hands-on experience with all statistical tools
- Hands-on Experience with Minitab Software
- Hands-on experience to implement and sustain TQM & LEAN practices i.e. 5S, DWMS, Gemba walk, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.