Sunrise Valley Co
Full Job Description
We are looking at a passionate and enthusiastic candidate to join our team as a Product Photographer.
You should be able to take pictures which convey a proper message to the audience. You should be able to create an engaging and informative storyline.
You will be responsible for taking photographs of the products and editing them as per the specifications. Beside this, you should possess outstanding analytical and technical skills.
Prior work experience as a Product Photographer will be an added advantage for this job position. In addition to this, you should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Photography, or a similar field.
If you think you are fit for this job role and want to join our dream team, then apply now. We will be happy to hear from you.
- Understanding the brand’s requirements and demands.
- Coming up with innovative and creative ideas for product photoshoots.
- Hiring Modelsas and when required.
- Arranging props and mannequins.
- Setting up the lighting and camera equipments.
- Selecting location of the shoot, indoors as well as outdoors.
- Taking pictures of products.
- Editing pictures to make them attractive.
- Maintaining a proper database of the photographs.
- Presenting the pictures to the clients and stakeholders.
- Taking feedback from the clients.
- Improvising on the pictures as per the feedback.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Working smoothy with the Art Director.
- Preparing pictures to be used by Marketing team.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company.
- Staying up dated with the latest trends in media and photography industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Photography, or a related field.
- An attractive portfolio of past work will be an advantage.
- Good time management and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work any time as well as on weekends.
- Willingness to travel as per the shoot requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A detailed oriented individual.
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- Good knowledge of photo editing.
All equipment will be supplied by us as per the requirements of the job. If you would like to use any specific equipment of yours – we can reimburse you / cover a portion of the cost as well.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹140,000.00 – ₹300,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kolkata, West Bengal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.