Baker Associate l Supermarket
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, everyday goods, health and beauty, properties, and logistics sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. GMG’s investments span across five key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Everyday Goods, GMG Health and Beauty, GMG Properties, and GMG Logistics. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
To carry out and support the daily baking activities and display freshly baked items in accordance with the authorized planogram while providing excellent customer services.
- Using the prescribed ingredients, check the production plan to determine the products of the day such as bread, rolls muffins, biscuits, doughnuts, French bread, Portuguese bread etc. to be prepared by checking the inventory in the display.
- Set time and speed controls for mixing machines, blending machines, or steam kettles so that ingredients will be mixed or cooked according to instructions
- Measure or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, dough, fillings, or icing, using scales or graduated containers and follow the recipe as per the recipe manual of the company
- Ensure all price tags are accurate, updated, clean and easily visible along with the production and expiry date.
- Coordinate with the warehouse regarding supplies of convenience products such as plastic bags, tissues, gloves and trash bags
- Maintain excellent standard of self-hygiene including proper and clean uniform and appearance with the mandatory government authorities’ requirements while on duty.
Job & Skill Requirements:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in similar profession
- Hand-eye coordination, organizational skills, ability to read and follow recipes, ability to follow strict health and safety standards
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.