Section Supervisor – Fresh Food (Supermarket & Hypermarket)
GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, everyday goods, health and beauty, properties, and logistics sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. GMG’s investments span across five key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Everyday Goods, GMG Health and Beauty, GMG Properties, and GMG Logistics.
Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
About the Role:
To look after the day to day running of the section and ensure that all standards in stock, display and service are met.
- Maintain the display of the section and ensure that it is stocked properly, arranged, and sorted.
- Ensure that the right barcodes and price labels are correctly placed on all products throughout the section.
- Arrange the warehouse order based on expiry dates to ensure that the product is transferred to the floor efficiently.
- Participate in stock take and be responsible for stock accuracy by arranging and labeling stock correctly.
- Activate manual in manual out stock adjustments weekly to ensure wastage and shrinkage numbers are updated and highlighted with approvals.
- Timely brief the staff about new promotions, offers and new product arrivals.
- Coordinate with the decoration team to ensure that the section is properly decorated as per the set plan.
- Ensure that the hygiene of the section is always well maintained during the day.
- High School / Diploma
- 1 – 3 years
Required Professional Skills:
- Microsoft Excel Reporting
- Stock Inventory Variances Report
- To Attend and Complete all the Mandatory Trainings Requirements by the Government Authorities and Company Operational Trainings.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.