Bausch Health Companies
Supervisor, Packaging Jobs in Canada for Indians
Bausch Health Canada is the international head office of Bausch Health Companies, one of the fastest-growing international pharmaceutical companies dedicated to bringing quality health and wellness products to all Canadians.
Our team manufactures and markets a wide variety of pharmaceutical and health products that are distributed in pharmacies, healthcare practices, and hospitals across the country.
At Bausch Health, we invest in our employees and we believe in the importance of cultivating performance and outdoing ourselves in finding new and better solutions with the aim of responding innovatively and effectively to current needs.
Reporting to the Manager, Packaging, the incumbent provides supervision to packaging set-up operators and technicians ensuring productivity while maintaining compliance. They also lead the training and development of packaging employees. As participative leaders, they implement appropriate continuous improvement opportunities and cost-reduction activities.
- Supervise set-up operators and technicians to ensure efficient operations of all packaging activities/processes for Production and Packaging.
- Ensure a quality follow-up on the productions of the packaging department (continuous training)
- Assist in the development and planning of all long-term production/packaging processes and schedules.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to packaging employees to ensure the effective and timely troubleshooting of processes and equipment.
- Develop and draft production/packaging procedures and practices to ensure implementation and compliance with department standards and requirements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of continuous improvement and cost-reduction initiatives within the Packaging department.
- Provide job-specific training to all packaging employees, verify training records are up to date/accurate, and ensure all training requirements are compliant with cGMP and Safety regulations.
- Ensure Packaging operations are in compliance with good manufacturing practices (cGMP) and regulatory requirements in a manufacturing environment.
- A Bachelor of Science or related studies and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment including one year of supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of the associated regulations that govern the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong leadership skills including people development, conflict management, and collaborative decision-making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.