Jobs in Paris France
|Post Name||Support Content Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 22000 To EUR 34000 Per Year|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75011|
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 100 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier, and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
One of BlaBlaCar’s key strategic goals is to foster our highly engaged community of users. The Community Relations team at BlaBlaCar is international, multiple award-winning teams that aim at providing the best in class service to our community of travelers.
As a content specialist, you will get to help ensure our members have an enriching and trustworthy experience by contributing to the creation of content that helps millions of our community members every day. You will directly report and work within our Community Relations Strategy team and report to our International Content Manager.
- Content creation: research, plan and produce central content for a range of support channels (Help Centre, Agent templates, Chatbot), write and edit the text in English
- Localization management: follow up with our international content team’s creation and localization process in our 22 locales
- Project management: work closely with our Knowledge team, product teams, and local support teams on projects that keep content current and impactful
- Reporting: track our content performance metrics and prioritize updates accordingly, and ensure our content strategy is aligned with our business goals
- Strong communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Previous writing samples are a plus
- Experience in project management
- A strong ability to turn complex ideas into simple easy to understand guidelines
- Being humble, structured, organized, motivated by innovation and creativity
- Enjoy working as a team player and learning from others
- Advanced computer skills
What do we offer:
- An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, Ukraine
- Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, and access to top conferences across Europe.
- Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts, and after work (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- Shared company principles guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goals. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your future benefits:
- Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call
- Holidays:10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Swipe card for lunches
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- Parental policy
- Training & career development programs
- Free carpooling and bus rides wherever whenever
Here is what your hiring journey will look like:
- a 45-min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations, and answer your questions
- an exercise to prepare at home
- a 45-min video call to review your exercise with the Hiring Manager
- a 45-min video call with our Head of OPs excellence and content team member
Usually, our hiring process lasts on average 20-25 days and offers usually come within 48 hours after the final step in the process.