Surework Home Care Solutions
Jump to: Hide
Full-Time Home Support Workers
Surework Home Care Solutions aims to make every senior’s dream of living out their retirement in the comfort and safety of their own home possible. We have a passionate, caring team that strives to provide the best possible senior care services, and we are growing.
We are looking for full-time home support workers. The role will include but is not limited to doing household chores, creating a safe and caring environment for the elderly patient, and attending to medical needs.
Suitable candidates will be given a flexible, supportive environment and training.
If qualified, you will ideally:
- Run errands, plan and prepare meals, and go grocery shopping
- Do light housekeeping duties
- Offer companionship
- Assist client with daily living activities and others, as advised by the doctor
- Administer medications
- Maintain a safe environment and report any unusual incidents or behaviour
- Preferably with a driver’s license and registered and insured vehicle
- Must pass the background check
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Compassionate, patient, and upbeat attitude
- Minimum secondary school diploma or graduation certificate
We offer LMIA. Apply if you are in Canada.
You may also apply if you are already working as a caregiver but are looking to fill your open shifts.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to apply!
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.